Kayak training requires many man-hours from the volunteers of the WTC. A last-minute cancellation removes the possibility of filling that lost training slot; therefore, the following cancellation policy is in effect for WTC kayak training.
- If a cancellation is received prior to 2 weeks before the training, a full refund, minus any previously incurred costs, will be applied.
- If a student is asked to leave training, a pro-rated refund will be applied.
- A no-show at training will forfeit all monies paid to WTC.
- Extenuating/emergency circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- If desired, any refund may be applied to future training.